The educational programme will make use of cases from dairy countries with a high reputation as well as from countries in transition. It is all about the international dairy industry and providing a reliable and sufficient volume of quality milk.
Upon graduating, you will be able to:
- identify innovative needs in (inter)national dairy chain projects and processes
- advise on dairy business development
- facilitate dairy chain governance towards sustainability and efficiency
- mainstream policy development for inclusive dairy value chains
- manage quality assurance in the dairy chain
- conduct applied research in a dairy value chain
- communicate effectively and convincingly in a varying multicultural sector
- apply an independent and creative learning attitude in a continuously changing international business environment
The Master of Innovative Dairy Chain Management (MSc) is taught at our VHL location in Leeuwarden. The language of instruction is English.