Exchange (Erasmus) students
Introduction week and first day of study
Keep an eye on the website for the information for 2019!
Information about your exchange programme
If you have any questions about your pathway (content, examination, mandatory literature etc.), please read the information about the programme or send an e-mail to the contact person.
Agribusiness and Business Administration
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- International Horticulture and Marketing (only Erasmus)
- International Agribusiness and Trade (only Erasmus)
- Equine, Sports and Business
- International Applied Animal Science
- Innovation and development animal husbandry*
Forestry and Nature Management
Garden and Landscape Architecture
International Development Management
- Multi Stakeholder Processes for Innovative Rural Development
- Disaster Risk Management
- Practical change for a sustainable food future
Land and Water Management
* These minors wil not be offered in 2018-2019
- General questions concerning the introduction week can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the international day, travel instructions and housing can be addressed to email@example.com and questions regarding the book lists can be sent directly to the contact person of your exchange programme.
- For all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org