Oranjewoud Fund Grant
The FB Oranjewoud Fund grant is an amount of € 10,000.- and is offered by the FB Oranjewoud Fundation. The FB Oranjewoud Fundation aims to improve the social, economic and cultural climate in the northern part of The Netherlands. The grant is intended for excellent students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to take a Certificate or Master programme at our location in Leeuwarden.
- You hold a nationality from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You have been accepted to a full-time Van Hall Larenstein Certificate programme or the Master Innovative Dairy Chain Management in Leeuwarden.
- You have not studied at a higher education institution in The Netherlands before.
- You have a good knowledge of the English language (at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
- You have excellent study results (e.g. at least GPA 3.0).
- Your personal statement shows your personal motivation, future plan and the impact of your professional development for your home country and The Netherlands (250-500 words).
15 May 2019
How to apply
To apply for the FB Oranjewoud Fund grant you must have registered to a programme at Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences, i.e. you will first have to apply for a Van Hall Larenstein programme through the regular online application procedure. You can then fill in the FB Oranjewoud Fund Grant application form to apply for the grant.
(You are only eligible for the grant when you have been conditionally admitted for a study programme at Van Hall Larenstein. The university will select candidates. Selected candidates will be contacted directly).
For more information please send an e-mail to email@example.com