Applied research groups
Together with partners in the labour market, applied research groups contribute to sustainable and innovative developments through research and knowledge valorisation. The focus is on circular agriculture, water, healthy food & nutrition, soil, green living environment and biodiversity. These themes have been elaborated in research lines from the various applied research groups.
Research questions originating from the labour market are explored under the supervision of professors. With some 20 applied research groups, we have the focus and mass to deliver the right knowledge from different disciplines for applied sustainable innovations in the field of conservation and sustainable land and water use, biodiversity, food security and the transition to a biobased, circular economy.
- Environmental Impact of Circular Agricultural and Food Chains
- Regional transitions towards circular agriculture
- Sustainable Foodscapes in Urban Regions
Healthy food & Nutrition
Green living environment
- Circular Economy and Water Resources Management
- Sustainable Landscape Management
- Management of Forested Landscapes
- Animal Behaviour, Animal Health and Animal Welfare